We are primarily a custom fabrication and installation company. We work together with many distributors and wholesalers of natural stone and other surfacing materials to provide you with a wide variety of products to choose from. We handle the coordination and installation of your tile and stone as well as complete drafting and design services to ensure that your ideas are transferred to your completed project. Please contact us in advance for these services. We also coordinate with other businesses so we can tackle jobs that encompass more than just stone or tile installations. Our goal is to make your job easier, by handling the scheduling and coordination of additional contractors, so your job can be completed in its entirety, while maintaining a consistent level of quality and craftsmanship.
Granite Slab Countertops
Engineered Quartz Countertops
- Custom Stone Pieces
WHY CHOOSE US TO DO YOUR COUNTERTOPS?
- we are honest, reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable.
- we have been in business since 2003
- we offer select quality material
- we have experience in cabinet construction and modification, and are able to perform cabinet modification, planing, and added support where neccessary
- more accurate templating and fabrication with the same person being involved through the whole process, which results in a better finished product.
- flush reveal kitchen sink undermount cut-out when possible, rather than the very common low end standard overhung (negative reveal) cut-out
- superior quality seams, and high tech seaming equipment
- full polish on applicable appliance edges. (a much cleaner and finished look)
- strengthening backrodding at sink cut-outs when necessary. (this will prevent cracks and breaks)
- larger profile edge detail at the kitchen sink to prevent chip out from heavy dishes (this requires more fabrication time, but helps keeps you from having unsightly edge chip outs from large pots and pans)
- free large rounded corners on most bar overhangs or seating areas
- superior sink fastening system that allows you to remove the kitchen sink – if cabinet space allows, and replace it without damaging granite.
- color matched/enhanced edges to replicate the factory resinated/enhanced stone surface. Almost all of our projects get this treatment.
- on site stove and sink cutouts when necessary to reduce seams
- high end impregnator (countertop sealer) application all virtually every project
- paintable caulking on drywall/stone splash connection (this allows you to touch up paint if necessary, creating a cleaner more finished look at the drywall/backsplash joint)
- high temp premium silicone sealant at sink/stone connection
- multiple dishwasher support systems available at the time of install, if your cabinets do not have a support rail
- full perimeter support and adhesive application to cabinets outside and inside the cabinets to prevent future stone sag/relaxation
- WE ARE LOCAL! (Cottage Grove, Creswell, and Eugene area)
TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FULLY PREPARED FOR YOUR INSTALL, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PRE-INSTALLATION CHECKLIST